(PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BEGIN)
- The 2019 CAIR-MYLP Conference will take place Thursday, August 1, 2019, through Sunday, August 4, 2019. In order to qualify as an advisor, you must be able to attend the full program.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
- The application deadline is Wednesday, April 10, 2019, at 11:59 PM Pacific.
- Qualified applicants will be called back for a Skype interview with two members of the programming committee for the second week of June.
- Applicants will be notified of selection by Wednesday, April 17, 2019.
- Please complete all required fields; incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- You will be unable to save and return to this application; you must complete it in one sitting. Please fill it out and submit it AFTER you’ve saved your short answers on a separate Word document.
- If you have any questions, please contact Oussama Mokeddem at email@example.com.
ADVISOR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES