- This event has passed.
3003 Scott Blvd.
February 9 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Free Naturalization Application and Fee Waiver Assistance with CAIR-SFBA’s legal staff and partner organizations.
Attorneys will provide:
- Presentation on Citizenship Process and Eligibility
- Legal consultation to determine eligibility
- Legal Assistance with Naturalization Applications
What to bring:
- Green Card and social security card
- Job History & Home Addresses for last 5 years
- List of foreign trips in last 5 years
- Family information for all children and spouses (current and former)
- Arrest records, if arrested and/or cited
- To apply for Fee Waiver or Reduced Fee: Latest tax return and/or proof of public benefits (such as food stamps, cash aid, SSI, etc.)
To get more information or schedule an appointment, please contact us at 408.986.9874 or complete the form below.