June 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Our third session of Muslim Youth Live! is coming up on Sunday, June 20 at 2:00pm. This upcoming session is titled, When I Grow Up: Muslims in Startups and features Komal Ahmad, founder of COPIA. Komal Ahmad is an entrepreneur, speaker, and humanitarian. Copia is a for-profit technology company with sophisticated algorithms and a turn-key logistics solution to solve food waste and hunger at scale.
The list of upcoming sessions:
- Sunday, June 20 – When I Grow Up: Muslims in Startups
- Sunday, June 27 – Organizing for Economic Justice
- Sunday, July 11 – Islamic Ethics of Environmental Justice
- Sunday, July 18 – Mental Health & COVID-19
- Sunday, July 25 – Take a Seat at the Table
This program is free and open to the public. These sessions are designed for older youth to young adults but are open to everyone. We would love for you to participate and share the news of this to your friends and family. Don’t miss out on this youth empowerment series!