Dear community members and friends, As Salaams Alaikum (Peace be unto you).
As 2017 nears an end, I wanted to make sure to share information about the national impact you have made possible. Despite the challenges the year brought, together, we are making difference in the lives of thousands of American Muslims and in the minds of millions of fellow Americans.
These numbers speak for themselves:
- 93,104 news articles about Islam and American Muslims worth $143 million in advertising value.
- 3,296 Muslim civil rights cases processed by CAIR staff. At a minimum of two hours per case at an average of $250 per hour, our civil rights services are worth over $1.6 million.
- Over 40,000 CAIR educational guides distributed among the public and the community.
- 350+ community members from 30 states met with some 230 congressional offices during the record-breaking third annual “National Muslim Advocacy Day” on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C.
Thank you for investing in CAIR. With your participation, donations, and prayers, we will Insha’Allah (God willing) achieve even more in 2018.
Your donation of $5,000, $1,000, $500, $250, $100 or any other amount will ensure we can continue and grow our work. You can donate by:
- Visiting our website, PayPal, or by mailing a check to CAIR-SFBA, 3160 DeLaCruz Blvd., Ste. 110, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Becoming a Champion of Justice by signing up to donate a fixed monthly amount, so we can spend more time working and less time fundraising
- Doubling your donation for free through your employer’s matching programs
- Contributing stock to CAIR-SFBA. Email email@example.com for account details
Can you make a contribution before the year ends?
If you would like to deduct your gift from your 2017 taxes, please be sure to make your gift online by 11:59PM on 12/31/2017, or if mailing a check, be sure it is postmarked by 12/31/2017.
Jazaka’Alah Khair (May Allah reward you with goodness),
Zahra Billoo, Esq.