- This event has passed.
3003 Scott Blvd.
May 19, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Free Naturalization Application and Fee Waiver Assistance with CAIR-SFBA’s legal staff and partner organizations.
Attorneys will provide:
- Presentation on Citizenship Process and Eligibility
- Legal consultation to determine eligibility
- Legal Assistance with Naturalization Applications
What to bring:
- Green Card and social security card
- Job History & Home Addresses for last 5 years
- List of foreign trips in last 5 years
- Family information for all children and spouses (current and former)
- Arrest records, if arrested and/or cited
- To apply for Fee Waiver or Reduced Fee: Latest tax return and/or proof of public benefits (such as food stamps, cash aid, SSI, etc.)
To get more information or schedule an appointment, please contact us at 408.986.9874 or complete the form at http://bit.ly/cairsfbareport