Help protect the civil rights of fellow Muslims in America by sustaining our free and low-cost, culturally competent, and confidential legal services.
What does that mean?
Champion of Justice
[cham-pee-uh n] [uhv] [juhs-tis]
1. a hero who makes a commitment to donate on a monthly basis to advance CAIR-SFBA’s mission.
What can you do?
Your monthly support affords us with a constant and, dependable funding stream., and that’s precisely what this work demands: consistent, reliable efforts to serve you.
Our work is not about one-time programs, occasionally assisting clients, or annual optics with elected officials; it’s about building strong social structures that empower local American Muslims to fully utilize their civil rights. Your contribution has the power to challenge Islamophobia, protect our civil liberties, and prepare our youth to become the next generation of leaders!
By donating $3, $2, or $1 a day and becoming a Champion of Justice, you will enable CAIR-SFBA to continue its important work every day.
In this new political era, our office is continuing the fight to advance justice and challenge hate. Are you with us?
Your help will support CAIR-SFBA in these six ways:
- Legally challenging any bans, restrictions, or policies targeting the American Muslim community and others
- Expanding CAIR-SFBA’s outreach to the diverse Bay Area masajid so that our houses of worship are protected against Islamophobic attacks and their attendees are aware of and comfortable asserting their rights
- Recruiting and training hundreds of adults to lobby for progressive policies in California during our annual Muslim Day at the Capitol
- Connecting community members with our elected officials for proactive policy engagement efforts
- Empowering more young American Muslims through the next iteration of the Muslim Gamechangers Network and Muslim Youth Leadership Program
- Utilizing our relationships and media expertise to amplify our community’s experiences and perspectives, reaching millions in the Bay Area and beyond
How do our Champions feel about their commitment?
“CAIR-SFBA can be most effective if, rather than [just] reacting to incidents that occur, it is proactively reaching out to its audience, educating individuals about their rights, empowering them to be more assertive and engaged, and promoting justice in a variety of cases. They can only attain this proactivity if they have a sustained and predictable cash flow so that they know in advance what resources will be available to accomplish the work that is so important and required. Accordingly, your support is valued, appreciated, and needed on an ongoing basis.”
For more information email email@example.com or call 408.986.9874.
Become a Champion now by filling out the form and selecting “Make this donation monthly,” below:
To make a donation by check, please make your check payable to CAIR, and mail to: 3160 De La Cruz Blvd., Ste.110, Santa Clara, CA 95054. Note: We recognize that credit cards are convenient for most donors and appreciate all donations. However, it costs less in transaction fees to CAIR if you mail a contribution, and so if doing that won’t delay your giving, please consider it as an option to maximize the charitable use of your funds.
A gift of stock to CAIR-SFBA ensures that we are able to continue defending civil rights and advocating for social justice. To notify CAIR-SFBA of your intent to transfer stock, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408.986.9874.
Remember that donations to CAIR qualify for zakat and are tax-deductible (Tax ID: 77-0411194).